Market data sales vet will lead expansion of NovaSparks' FPGA technologies among clients and partners
NovaSparks, a provider of FPGA-based data capture, processing and distribution technologies, has hired Tom Wojciechowski as executive vice president of business development, to expand and manage the vendor's business with other vendors, managed service providers and exchanges.
Wojciechowski was previously senior vice president and global business director at Thomson Reuters, where he spent almost five years following the demise of ticker plant vendor HyperFeed, where he was executive vice president and head of sales, prior to which he held various sales roles at vendors including Moneyline Telerate and Reuters.
He joined NovaSparks Monday, June 4, and reports to chief executive Yves Charles.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers