Greenline Financial Technologies, the Chicago-based FIX technology vendor subsidiary of bond trading platform MarketAxess, is expanding its support for proprietary exchange protocols in its testing and monitoring systems with the addition of the trading and data protocols used by Canadian trading venues.
Over recent months, Greenline has developed support for Canadian exchange group TMX’s STAMP order protocol and Quantum Feed data protocol for cash markets, and its SAIL (SOLA Access Information
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse