Thomson Reuters will this week unveil a new version of its Eikon data workstation tailored to the needs of data consumers in China, featuring bespoke datasets, news, charts, analytics and commentary to support the activities of traders in the region.
The new product, which has been in development since the launch of Eikon in September 2010, entered pre-launch testing two months ago at a number of Chinese banks including EXIM Bank (The Export-Import Bank of China), China Merchants Bank and the Ba
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers