Hardware ticker plant provider Exegy has enlisted San Francisco-based market data software developer Rai Technology to build an adapter that enables trading firms to take data from the St. Louis, Mo.-based vendor's ticker plant and distribute it over Thomson Reuters' Enterprise Platform for Real Time (TREP-formerly known as RMDS), to meet demand from Exegy clients with TREP deployments who are seeking to extend their use of the vendor's data.
The adapter -- an integration module also known as a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank