Cambridge, Mass.-based quantitative asset manager AlphaSimplex Group has rolled out the OneTick tick database and complex event processing system from New York-based data technology vendor OneMarketData to support its data processing and development of quantitative trading and risk models.
After evaluating other vendors and conducting a two-month testing and assessment of OneTick, AlphaSimplex began using it in production last month to support its traders’ and analysts’ algorithmic models for tr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership