London-based foreign exchange analysis and commentary provider 4Cast recently appointed David Sloan senior economist in New York, as part of an expansion of its research team.
Sloan was previously an economist for Thomson Reuters IFR Markets in Washington, DC, prior to which he spent a 13-year stint at 4Cast as chief economist for North America, prior to which he was senior economist at IdeaGlobal.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit