Japanese network and datacenter provider KVH has hired Christopher Young as senior vice president of its service provider and international market group, to support the vendor's strategy to expand beyond its domestic base into other countries within the Asia-Pacific region.
Young was previously vice president at fiber network provider Level 3 Communications in Europe, prior to which he was vice president of sales at Asia Global Crossing and regional managing director for strategy and business de
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit