Bloomberg says it will not phase out a cost optimization tool offered by Dublin-based data management software provider PolarLake—which the vendor acquired at the end of May—which firms use to optimize their spend on Bloomberg data.
The acquisition—ostensibly for Bloomberg to gain a footprint in the enterprise data management space—led to concern among end-users that the vendor would stop supporting PolarLake’s RDAM data access management cost optimization tool, which can be used to reduce per-s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling