Datacenter provider Equinix is embarking on a $28.5 million expansion of its SG2 Singapore datacenter, bringing the total number of server cabinets to 3,256, in response to continued demand from regional and international clients in the cloud services and financial industries. The expansion marks the fourth phase of development at SG2, which officials expect to be completed by year-end.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit