Bloomberg integrated quote access payment (QAP) data from over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets into its Bloomberg Professional terminal last month, as a result of migrating from OTC Markets' legacy Unicast datafeed to a Multicast feed that contains more content and provides greater flexibility for subscribing to specific datasets or "channels" (IMD, Jan. 17, 2011).
OTC Markets officials say Bloomberg is the first of a number of vendors that the market operator is talking to about in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit