GFI inks distribution deal with Australian treasury platform vendor Visual Risk
Sydney, Australia-based risk and treasury management software provider Visual Risk has incorporated interdealer broker GFI's full suite of market data -- including data on over-the-counter fixed income, foreign exchange, energy and commodities, equities and interest rate derivatives -- into the Integrated Market Data Service module of its web-based Total Treasury platform, which supports risk, liquidity and treasury management and hedge accounting. Visual Risk clients can customize their own data packages, to include only the tickers they require, delivered daily, weekly or monthly.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit