The London Stock Exchange Group has released specifications for a new propriety binary market data protocol to facilitate the delivery of real-time market data from all LSE markets as part of its migration to a new Group Ticker Plant, which the exchange first outlined earlier this year (IMD, March 12).
Currently the LSE leverages a number of different formats and protocols to distribute its market data-for example, the London Stock Exchange uses the Level 2-ITCH protocol, whereas its Turquoise m
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming