Chicago-based investment research and data vendor Morningstar has hired Will Mateu as head of institutional data, based in Sydney, Australia, reporting to Anthony Serhan, chief executive of Morningstar Australia.
Mateu joins the vendor from interdealer broker Icap, where he was business development and sales executive for the Asia-Pacific region, prior to which he held sales and product management roles at pricing and risk analytics provider Numerix and FactSet Research Systems.
Meanwhile, the v
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech