Japanese data vendor Quick Corp. is to add fixed income content from Interactive Data -- covering pricing information, evaluated prices, terms and conditions data, and analytical data measures such as yield, spread, duration and convexity for 500,000 global sovereign and corporate bonds -- to its terminal product for local securities trading companies, banks and institutional investors.
This is the latest in a string of deals between Quick Corp and data providers, following extended and expanded deals between the vendor and interdealer brokers GFI and Icap in recent months (IMD, April 16, 23; March 12).
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank