Bloomberg is considering amending the pricing policy for its Bloomberg Data License service of intraday and end-of-day market and reference data originally introduced last year to provide less drastic cost increases spread over longer timeframes, sources say, after client concerns that the resulting price changes could add up to cost increases of more than 100 percent.
The pricing model, known as the New Commercial Model (NCM), part of the vendor’s new customer engagement program for enterprise
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse