French banking group Natixis Equity Markets has chosen Paris-based derivatives pricing and valuation provider Pricing Partners to calculate the firm's proprietary Excellence Index. The vendor will publish index calculation reports on its website, containing index values along with product descriptions and historical prices. Natixis is already an existing client of the vendor's Price-it Online tool for valuing structured products.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II