Thomas Aubrey, formerly managing director of Fitch Solutions, the data vendor arm of ratings agency Fitch, has founded a specialist consultancy to provide credit portfolio managers at financial firms with greater insight into credit structures.
Credit Capital Advisory currently offers complex credit valuations for contingent capital securities, collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) on small and medium-sized enterprises and trade finance CDOs, as well as assistance with interpreting credit signa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act