Trading platform and market data provider Fidessa is rolling out the newest version of its Canadian Trading Platform to local broker-dealer clients, which now provides access to US and Canadian options data and incorporates historical data from the vendor’s Fragulator fragmentation analysis tool, and which aims to increase efficiency by allowing traders to access more data.
The vendor is now upgrading clients to version 12.1 of CTP, and expects to migrate all users by the end of this month, says
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act