Emerging markets data provider ISI Emerging Markets is introducing additional tools to make it easier for clients among analysts and researchers to leverage its core Emerging Markets Information Service database of company data, including the ability for users to create and store custom templates to support their financial modeling, a new way of organizing and searching relevant company news, and a screener to improve the way clients search the EMIS database.
Over the remainder of this year, the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit