Data management technology provider Xenomorph will this week roll out new features to the Workbench front-end interface for its TimeScape database and analytics product -- including additional analysis and reporting tools, and a new QL+ Query Explorer for leveraging the vendor's proprietary query language -- to enable users to more efficiently analyze and report on large datasets.
The vendor has expanded its charting capabilities with new types of graphs, which allow users to quickly set up defa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership