EOX Holdings, the data arm of over-the-counter broker OTC Global Holdings, last week announced deals with Interactive Data and energy fundamental information provider NRGStream, which will see the vendors carry EOX's end-of-day natural gas basis forward curves, natural gas implied volatilities and power forward curves in their data products, to provide price discovery for energy traders, as well as internal price validation and mark-to-market valuations for middle-office professionals.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming