The Qatar Exchange launched three new data products yesterday, Sunday, July 22, designed to increase market transparency in response to client demand, and to support the development of new products and initiatives in future, officials say.
In addition to its existing XDP real-time datafeed, the exchange now provides a snapshot datafeed of trading data available on a per-security basis for use by commentary providers or by listed companies for investor relations purposes; a tick data history service for firms performing detailed technical analysis or using sophisticated trading strategies; and daily files of index constituent data, including corporate actions data, for firms to replicate and benchmark strategies against.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit