Chicago-based low-latency technology provider SpryWare has released an interface to Option Research and Technology Services' dividend forecasts data, which will capture ORATS' feed of options market-derived equities dividend prices -- which can be used to forecast future dividend levels and to compute a fair price for options on an underlying equity -- and make the analytics available via its APIs.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act