The London Stock Exchange has upgraded all network switches—which disseminate market data from each of the group’s trading venues and route order entry, modify and cancel messages to market—in its UK hosting center to Cisco’s next-generation Nexus 3000 series, to reduce latency over the exchange’s network for trading firms, vendors and service providers located in the datacenter.
Before the upgrade, the roundtrip time for data across the LSE’s 10 Gigabit per second network was in the region of 3
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling