Citigroup has rolled out its Dow Jones' DJ FX Trader foreign exchange news and commentary service to provide its FX traders and sales staff with real-time data releases, global economic news and commentary on the FX markets. The bank is making the news content available via its CitiFX Wire in-house information service -- a component of Citi's Velocity 2.0 and Pulse trading platforms -- as well as its website and iPhone and iPad apps.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit