NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of exchange operator NYSE Euronext, has signed a new service agreement with New York-based network supplier Sidera Networks to provide network and support services for its SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network, extending the agreement -- which has provided the "mission-critical backbone" for NYSE's SFTI network for the past 10 years, officials say -- through 2014.
In addition to extending the relationship for two more years, NYS
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit