Interactive Data has expanded the connectivity of its 7Ticks network in Canada with a new point of presence (PoP) at a datacenter in Toronto operated by Q9 Networks, to meet demand for broader Canadian connectivity and direct access to market data and order-routing capabilities from both regional and global trading venues. Clients will also now be able to access Interactive Data's PlusFeed low-latency consolidated datafeed in the facility via the 7Ticks network. In addition to the Q9 facility, the vendor has an existing PoP in TMX Group's Markham, Ontario datacenter.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit