Investor commentary and news portal TheStreet.com has hired former Morgan Stanley and CNBC executive Erwin Eichmann as general counsel, including responsibility for the site's business development and corporate development functions.
Eichmann was most recently chief operating officer and executive director of IT sourcing at Morgan Stanley, where he spent 11 years in a variety of roles, including executive director of technology business development. Prior to joining the bank, he was vice president of corporate development for cable financial news network CNBC's online portal.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II