UK-based data and portfolio analytics provider StatPro is now developing a new mobile version of its Revolution cloud-based portfolio analytics platform, leveraging the HTML5 programming language, to enable existing clients to access their portfolios and analytics via tablet computing devices, including Apple iPads.
The app is currently going through internal beta testing, and the vendor plans to roll it out to clients by the end of this year, says Neil Smyth, marketing and technology director a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse