Steve Allen, former head of market data strategy at Citigroup in London, has joined data warehousing and analytics technology provider Teradata as senior industry consultant for investment banking and capital markets, to help the vendor develop its business in those industry sectors and address areas such as Big Data, enterprise risk management, and regulatory analytics and reporting.
Before joining Citi, Allen was chief data officer for the British Venture Capital Association and was internatio
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling