Japanese network and co-location provider KVH has bolstered its sales team with two new hires from the telecom and technology industries. Mitsuhiro Takeda joins KVH as head of partner sales, responsible for business with local and international partners and system integrators, while Takato Hirai joins as head of enterprise market sales, responsible for growing client relationships among financial services firms, as well as clients in other industry sectors.
Takeda was previously vice president o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II