Behavioral finance analysis provider MarketPsych is aiming to attract investors to help accelerate development of new services -- including a planned screening tool that will allow users to quickly find stocks matching criteria based on the vendor's sentiment data -- as it seeks to productize the predictive capability of its data.
Thus far, the vendor has focused mainly on generating its scores -- which cover more than 400 factors, including sentiment, tones and topics, on publicly traded compan
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership