Nasdaq OMX took its new hardware-enabled TotalView-ITCH FPGA datafeed offline for periods of time on consecutive days last week, after the feed experienced undisclosed issues and interruptions.
At 2:55pm last Tuesday, Aug. 21, Nasdaq alerted data subscribers and traders that the feed was experiencing an issue, and advised firms to use their multicast ITCH feed as a backup, later advising that the feed would likely remain offline for the remainder of the day.
At 10:23am on Wednesday, Aug. 22, Nas
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership