Index provider Stoxx has hired Anthony Da Costa as chief operating officer and Mark Rodino as global head of sales.
Da Costa -- who was previously director of service delivery at rival index provider FTSE, having also served as chief technology at Fortis and global head of electronic trading and market data services at Newedge -- is based in Zurich with overall responsibility for the vendor's index production and index operations.
Rodino is based in London, with responsibility for sales to buy-side and sell-side firms worldwide and for strategic positioning of the vendor's indexes, and was most recently head of exchange-traded funds sales at HSBC, prior to which he held a similar role at Knight Capital.
Both report to Stoxx chief executive Hartmut Graf.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent