App will enable Apple iPhone, iPad and Android users to access data, news and statistics
The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) has developed a mobile data application for mobile devices running the Apple iOS and Android operating systems that will allow traders to access prices, statistics and news from WSE's main market, its NewConnect alternative trading system and its Catalyst bond market.
The mobile data application covers all instruments traded on the WSE markets, including equities, bonds, indexes, structured products, futures, options and warrants. Previously, users could access quotes, ratios, company notices and resolutions via the mobile version of WSE's website, but officials say introducing a dedicated application will improve investor access to exchange data.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming