Deutsche Börse's machine-readable economic news subsidiary Market News International has hired CJ Diedrich as a North American sales manager for its Need to Know News division, responsible for sales of Deutsche Börse's AlphaFlash product suite, including its AlphaFlash Trader for professional and individual traders. He previously spent six years as a US equities trader at Green Point Capital.
Based in Chicago, Diedrich reports to Rob Morris, vice president of business development for Need to Kno
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit