NYSE Technologies, the data and technology services arm of NYSE Euronext, and Nasdaq OMX have both informed customers of plans to introduce fees for data from their respective options markets.
NYSE has told clients that—subject to Securities and Exchange Commission approval—the exchange will make real-time options data from its NYSE Amex Options marketplace (formerly the American Stock Exchange) and its NYSE Arca securities market available as a fee-liable data product from Oct. 1 this year, whi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit