Interactive Data's Managed Solutions (IDMS) division has added Nasdaq OMX's Nasdaq Basic feed of real-time best-bid-and-offer and last-sale data for US equities to its financial data platform, to help the data vendor's clients in Europe and Asia reduce the costs of obtaining US market data.
Nasdaq Basic went live last month across all of IDMS' front-end products, including its web-based PrimeTerminal data workstation, after the data vendor's IDMS business began working with the exchange last yea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act