UK-based data technology vendor MDX Technology last month released a new version of its MDXT Connect data connectivity desktop platform, adding support for full-depth order book data, in response to client demand.
The vendor released version 2.0 of the platform -- which it originally launched two years ago (IMD, Aug. 13, 2010) -- at the beginning of August, to enable clients such as propriety traders, boutique organizations and investments banks to obtain Level 2 data from multiple vendors via a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II