Ottawa-based hardware messaging technology provider Solace Systems has enlisted technology design and strategy consultancy Lab49 as a partner to distribute its messaging technology as part of custom trading solutions requiring low-latency data that Lab49 builds for financial services clients who may need to reengineer their middleware layers to cope with the requirements of new trading systems.
"We have already successfully worked with Lab49 at a number of accounts, so they have the integration assets in hand for current and future joint customer projects," says Larry Neumann, senior vice president of marketing at Solace Systems. "Lab49 presents Solace with the ability to translate our technical advantages into direct customer value, and Solace gives Lab49 access to technology that is uniquely suited to the kind of work they do."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank