Ottawa-based hardware messaging technology provider Solace Systems has enlisted technology design and strategy consultancy Lab49 as a partner to distribute its messaging technology as part of custom trading solutions requiring low-latency data that Lab49 builds for financial services clients who may need to reengineer their middleware layers to cope with the requirements of new trading systems.
"We have already successfully worked with Lab49 at a number of accounts, so they have the integration assets in hand for current and future joint customer projects," says Larry Neumann, senior vice president of marketing at Solace Systems. "Lab49 presents Solace with the ability to translate our technical advantages into direct customer value, and Solace gives Lab49 access to technology that is uniquely suited to the kind of work they do."
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1