TMX Atrium, the network and connectivity arm of Canadian exchange group TMX, has connected its network to the Boston-based BOX Options Exchange, providing access to the exchange's market data and trading engine, in response to growing demand for access to the exchange and demand for more connectivity choices to access BOX data. BOX is part-owned by TMX Group.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit