Clients of New York-based over-the-counter equities trading venue OTC Markets can now access Level 2 data via FactSet Research Systems, under an agreement announced between the two, Tuesday, Sept. 18.
The data covers nearly 10,000 securities listed on OTCM's OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink (formerly known as the OTC Bulletin Board and Pink Sheets) marketplaces. FactSet has already carried OTC Markets' Level 1 data since 2007.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act