Dublin-based latency monitoring technology vendor Corvil has released a solution for monitoring market data protocols used to distribute data on the foreign exchange and equities markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
The new tool -- which comprises a low-cost appliance that takes up one rack unit of space, with Corvil's automatic time synchronization protocol, and a decoder library of trade and data messaging protocols -- is available as part of the vendor's Latency Navigator real-time reporti
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act