Industry association FISD has released a whitepaper detailing how the European Union's review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID 2) will impact transparency in European markets, particularly around pre- and post-trade market data.
The report was compiled on the back of meetings of FISD's MiFID 2 Transparency Working Group, which comprises members from investment banks, stock exchanges and data vendors, and touches on issues relating to market transparency, including the delivery of consolidated tape data and how consolidated tape providers can operate commercially. The group views this whitepaper as a Version 1 release, and will update it as the legislation itself progresses.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp