S&P Capital IQ has hired Harold Berens as director of content acquisition and strategic alliances. Berens was most recently global head of market data and data management at asset manager PineBridge Investments, which he joined last year (IMD, April 11, 2011), prior to which he was director of the market and reference data services team at BlackRock, which followed nine years at Bank of America in various market data roles, including principal and head of market data for the Americas.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won