European regulator the European Securities and Markets Authority announced Monday, Oct. 1 that it has approved Axesor SA, a Spanish provider of company information and reports, as a credit rating agency, making it the first new agency to receive ESMA registration, which allows investment firms to use ratings issued by Axesor to meet their regulatory obligations.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit