The US Treasury Department’s Office of Debt Management is preparing to deploy New York-based data technology vendor OneMarketData’s OneTick tick database and complex event processing system—as part of a broader data technology deal with NYSE Technologies, an authorized reseller of OneTick—to support its setting of borrowing rates and the timing of Treasury auctions.
The US Treasury signed a contract at the end of September with NYSE Technologies for OneTick along with NYSE Technologies’ feed han
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit