Thomson Reuters will this week launch Fixed Income Derived Analytics, a new risk analysis service to help firms—including institutional asset managers, hedge funds, banks and sovereign wealth funds—understand and manage risk in their fixed income portfolios by utilizing calculations from asset manager BlackRock’s risk analytics, investment systems and advisory services division, BlackRock Solutions.
The vendor provides price data and the underlying factors used to value a security, which BlackRo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act