Oslo, Norway-based Bankenes Sikringsfond, the Norwegian Banks' Guarantee Fund, has rolled out data management technology provider Xenomorph's TimeScape data management and analytics product to help it manage increasing amounts of data and support its fundamental and quantitative analysis. By using TimeScape, the fund is able to link multiple sources of data for any asset class, and to store, clean and validate the data before performing its proprietary analysis for distribution to its fund managers, to support their investment decisions and risk management.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit