Datacenter and hosting provider Telx has hired Brian Fitzpatrick as sales director for financial services, to drive continued takeup of the vendor's co-location services among financial clients. Fitzpatrick was most recently vice president of sales at The Connors Group, responsible for sales of the vendor's The Machine Advisor product, prior to which he held senior sales roles at hardware messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, trading software vendor Portware, Progress Apama, Edgar Online a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp